Chicken Caesar Salad
By Published: June 27, 2014
This tasty salad takes minutes to make and is perfect for al fresco dining!
- 1 slice Juvela Gluten-Free White or Fibre Loaf
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cooked chicken breast thickly sliced
- 2 rashers streaky baconcooked
- 3-4 leaves from cos or romaine lettuce/1 tbsp caesar dressing
- 1 tbsp Parmesan shavings
- For the croutons, cut the bread into chunks (approx 1" squares); place on a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Place in a preheated oven (180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4) for 10-15minutes, turning a couple of times, until golden brown.
- Arrange the lettuce in a large bowl; scatter the chicken and bacon on top, then the croutons and parmesan.
- Drizzle with caesar dressing and season with lots of freshly ground black pepper. Simple!