Christmas Chocolate Biscuit Cake
By November 20, 2017Published:
This cake is so easy to make and tastes delicious! You can use dark or milk chocolate or a combination of both, for a seasonal twist we've made it in the shape of a Christmas pudding.
- 400 g squares plain or milk chocolate*
- 130 g butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 packet Juvela Tea Biscuits
- 1 packet Juvela Digestive Biscuits
- 1 bar white chocolate
- Line a bowl with cling film or parchment paper. (It needs to accommodate 2lb of mixture)
- Melt the chocolate, condensed milk and butter together in a saucepan.
- Break the Juvela Tea Biscuits and digestives into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate mixture on top of biscuits and mix until all the pieces of biscuit are covered in the mixture
- Pour into the lined bowl and flatten as much as possible as you go. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until solid
- Carefully, turn out of the bowl on to a plate. Melt white chocolate and pour over to create a decorative icing effect, add a seasonal garnish to top.