By August 18, 2017Published:
These tasty turkey burgers are really simple to make and are perfect for your Summer barbecues! You can make large ones for adults and mini ones for little people!
- 250g (10oz) Turkey mincefrom leg meat if you can get it
- Red onionchopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 small applegrated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2-4 Juvela Gluten-Free White/Fibre Rolls
- To make the burgers, in a large bowl, combine together all ingredients (apart from the GF Rolls!).
- Divide the mixture into 2-4 equal pieces and shape into burgers using your hands.
- Cook on a barbecue if the weather is kind or pop onto a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven (190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5) for 15-20minutes.
- Serve on a Juvela Longlife Roll and add your favourite toppings - we like it with some sliced red onion and a blob of ketchup!